Wanna Thank Huel for Getting my Type 2 Diabetes Under Control

So around 6 or so months ago I went into the doctor with a A1C of around 8.8 and last week got tested with one of 4.4 A1C and i think Huel made that much easier. I usually get takeout and would just live an unhealthy lifestyle. It has been very easy to incorporate a huel black, hot and savory and protein powder. It also made it easier for me to make healthier meals as I only needed to make 1 healthy meal a day with my lunch and breakfast usually being huel related. While I did overall make a lot of life changes that contributed to that change I think Huel was a big factor and could not thank enough

2 Likes

This is AWESOME! I too have made major healthy lifestyle changes and diet changes and with HUEL I too have made a difference in my health. Congratulations and good work! Have a great day.

2 Likes

Hey @Cakeboss16 - welcome to the US Huel forum and thank you so much for sharing your story. It’s incredible to hear and I am so glad that Huel was able to help make it easier too!

@Rebecca_Bow_72 - so glad to hear this. Congratulations to you too!

Please keep us posted on how everything is going and don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions too. :blush:

1 Like