US Delivery - Huel Bars?

I’d like it if at least one of the flavors of the Huel bar doesn’t contain any artificial sweeteners. Unflavored/unsweetened would be fine, or just having natural/artificial flavors but with no artificial sweeteners would be okay, too.

And also peanut butter.
And for sweeteners, I think I would rather have a few grams of sugar than artificial sweeteners. I think.
Ooo how about a peanut butter and honey flavor. Mmmm

That does sound like a good flavor. It would take like 20 g of sugar to make it sweet. I can’t have a lot of sugar because of insulin resistance, so I hope they don’t add a lot of sugar. Artificial sweeteners are the lesser of two evils where that is concerned. Research shows that they are only harmful in amounts that are so large that you could not have that much in one day, whereas research clearly shows the harm that sugar can do to the body and you can easily eat the required amount and a day to do that harm.

I’d vote for any flavor that doesn’t contain nuts. My fiancé has an aggressive nut allergy, so almond/peanut/etc. bars would be an absolute deal breaker for me.

1 Like

Also, is there an expected delivery date for the bars yet? I was introduced to Huel while studying in the UK, so I’m well familiar with and love the bars. Honestly, I was pretty disappointed when RTD released in the US before the bars. I go back to the UK about twice a year and am planning to start importing my bars!

No expected delivery date yet but we are surely working towards making this happen!

1 Like

Wanted to chime in that I’d greatly appreciate unflavored/unsweetened bars as an option. I don’t want extra sugar, hate artificial sweeteners and have a high tolerance for things that taste very unsweetened. :slight_smile: