New year, new products šŸ˜

Hello everyone! My name is Maddie, Iā€™m a Registered Dietitian and a part of the nutrition team here at Huel :hugging_face: Youā€™ll see me around here a bit more! Today we have some exciting news to shareā€¦

Explore a world of flavors with NEW Huel Instant Meal Cups.

NEW Huel Instant Meal Cups have just launched for our US Hueligans with 22g of plant-based protein, 27 essential vitamins and minerals, and brand new, US EXCLUSIVE flavors. Just add water, microwave, and enjoy a delectable, nutritious lunch.

There are 3 US EXCLUSIVE dishes to try: Korean BBQ, Spicy Gochujang, and Chickā€™n Alfredo.
Transport your senses from your home kitchen to the heart of Korea town with Korean BBQ noodles or embrace the funky flavor of Gochujang ā€“ spicy noodles like youā€™ve never had before. Have you got what it takes?

And donā€™t forget Chickā€™n Alfredo. Straight from childhood pasta nights, tuck into this cup of creamy comfort food heaven.

Lunch is ready. Are you?
:star: 22g plant-based protein
:star: 27 essential vitamins and minerals
:star: Multitude of health benefits, including immunity support from vitamin D, and healthy skin, hair and nails from vitamin A (What are the Health Benefits of Huel?)
:star: Natural ingredients
:star: Natural source of fiber
:star: Choose between Korean BBQ, Gochujang, and Chickā€™n Alfredo

Get yours now: Huel Instant Meal Cups

4 Likes

If these were 30-40g of carbs and not 60 I could probably swing it.

Nice to see you here! Can I ask if you are following a reduced carbohydrate diet or is this something you seek out generally in your foods?

I was diagnosed with type-2 diabetes a few years ago. Iā€™m able to use Huel Black without issue, I can almost do hot and savory, and the same with this. Not quite.

Makes sense! We appreciate the feedback.