NEW Instant Meal Cups VARIETY box

If you saw our Huel Instant Meals Cups but couldn’t decide which one to try, The NEW Instant Meal Cups Variety Box lets you test out the whole range and find your all-time favorite :heart_eyes:

With 22g of plant-based protein, 27 essential vitamins and minerals, and some seriously big flavors, each Instant Meal Cup uses wholefood ingredients to deliver all the nutrients you need.

Plus, there’s absolutely no meal prep needed. Just add water, microwave, and enjoy the perfect portion every time.

Each Variety Box comes packed with 8 delicious meals:
3x Chick’n Alfredo Pasta
3x Korean BBQ Noodles
2x Spicy Gochujang Noodles

Ready for you to mix, match, and spice up your lunchtimes :fire:

Your new favorite lunch is ready and waiting for you.
What’s it going to be? You decide.

Get yours here: Huel Instant Meal Cups

Why is there an additional cost for the variety box?

I was wondering the same thing. Still the same amount of servings just a flavor mix.

1 Like

The variety box costs $0.50 more for a meal. The meal cups were already expensive at $5 a meal.

1 Like

will these be available in the meal bags?

1 Like

The reason the variety box costs more than the single flavor boxes is because it costs us a lot more to put together the variety boxes. This is due to the fact someone needs to manually rework the cups into the new box variety box, physically picking out the correct number of cups for each flavor and putting it into the box. It’s not put together automated on a machine line sadly, although that would be cool!

At this time, we do not have plans for these flavors to be available in the pouches. Due to the shape and texture of the noodles, it makes them really difficult to scoop from the pouch and get an accurate 200 calorie scoop, which is why for now they are best suited for the cups. :blush:

I had the same question. I’d love to see them in the pouches. I just received these as I wanted to try them, and they are really good, but they are so expensive in comparison. I understand the issue with the scoop, but at least for me, I always just stuck my Huel cups on a scale and measured it out anyway :smiley:. Just wanted to voice my desire for a cheaper bulk option :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We appreciate this feedback, @EthanSpitz and I will definitely pass it along to the team for consideration moving forward :revolving_hearts: