Huel Self Trial - 60 Days Straight w/ Blood Work Provided

Just continuing with Huel unless I have a cheat meal or two on the weekends, the time saved is priceless

3 Likes

I may have missed this, but were you also working out or doing any cardio during this 60 days? I also bought HUEL and am consuming nothing but for the next 30+ days to try to lose some quarantine pounds.

2 Likes

The first 30-days I practically didn’t work out at all, and the last 30 days I only utilized weight lifting - zero cardio. And heck yes that is awesome.

How you holding up? Still Huel only?

Besides the occasional ordering out, Huel will remain the only food in my household and I’m loving this new lifestyle. It’s also really nice to hear people from work that haven’t seen me in a couple of months when they say I look like a whole different person - I work in a secluded place so I don’t get out much from there.

2 Likes

That’s awesome and good to hear. I usually keep it to 2 of my 3 meals, as my gf prefers to eat whole foods so I at least get to share the one meal with her since we spend most of the day apart.

Thats a great setup, can enjoy whatever foods mostly too during those times which im sure is great :laughing:! I’m grabbing the new Carmel Coffee flavor this weekend, you tried it yet?

Lol. Yeah… although I’d honestly rather just have Huel and head right to bed on some nights.

I actually just got an order in last week so I’m going through it before I order more (most likely in the next two weeks). Pretty stoked that they got this in, just wish the timing was better!

Give us some feedback once you’ve tried it!

Hey dooood!

I was linked here by a Huel member to read about your experience. Do you follow a workout regimen at all? Do you feel like you’ll be able to do cardio/endurance training on just Huel alone?

Curious to find out. I’m transitioning to about 90% Huel but need to know that when I go back to the gym, I’ll be able to push myself like I have in the past. (I’m already vegan, also).

Thanks! Also incredible documentation. Seriously helpful. Hope you’re well!

-Will

1 Like

I usually stick to 5 days a week with interval rowing, along with weight training with focusing on a certain set of muscle groups per day with the other two days being very light cardio / rest days. The intensity I’m able to do does depend on how much I am consuming but that can also be said for regular food too - I don’t see any negative effects of intensity with just using just Huel :slight_smile: Recovery is much better than with regular foods though if I keep it at 2,000 minimum.

1 Like

I know this is reviving an old post; you mentioned GERD and I was wondering if you’re still seeing/feeling positive results from the switch? Do you have upset when you eat other foods?
I have terrible stomach pain that comes and goes related to GERD and IBS.

Tomorrow I get my order of Huel and I’m super stoked!

1 Like

Late post if you’re still here, but yes after using Huel for this timeframe I’ve never had the recurrence from GERD ever again from my personal experience, I even went and had ultrasounds done and multiple appointments to help with GERD when I didn’t know it was GERD at first. Huel definitely adjusted something :smiley: Any updates?

2 Likes

Justin, How’s your weight after all this time?

1 Like