How many ml is one scoop?

We didn’t get a scoop with our first order. I guess my man just forgot to tick the “please send me a scoop” box. Anyway, how many ml is one scoop? Or how may kcal is one dl (we use the metric system) alt. how may ml is 100 kcal?

Ah… metric… sane measurements :slight_smile:

You should see on the bag that 100g is 400 kcal

How much liquid volume (mL) you use to enjoy that weight of product is your preference. It seems 400 mL to 600 mL is normal range.

Do get/use a food scale; it’s so much easier (and more accurate) than “scoops” - which vary amount by how settled is the product in the bag and how much you pack the scoop with the pressure required to scoop the scoop.

Hi there!:slightly_smiling_face: I’m sorry to hear that there were no scoops included in your order. I will have a couple sent over to your delivery address right away!

In the meantime, here are a few simple ways to prepare your Huel while you wait for your scoops to arrive. As always, you can take these guidelines to find out what works best for you.

A full serving of Huel is a heaping ¾ cup or 100 grams, and it contains 400 calories when mixed with about 16oz/500ml water.

From that ratio, you can use more or less water to adjust the thickness of your Huel, or you can simply adjust the number of cups and amount of water based on the number of calories you want in a meal.

For example, a 200 calorie Huel would simply be a heaping ⅓ cup, mixed with approximately 8oz/250ml of water.