Detoxing? Do you want/need to?

I’ve been using this stuff after learning of its many applications, including, of all things, pest control. That’s right, I said it. I found out that it’s a very effective, all organic solution that rids you of some of the most difficult-to-kill pests like fleas & bedbugs,

It’s Diatomaceous earth (DE) and it offers an alternative method for detoxing your body, one that is cheap, simple, and effective.

Click here for more info.

1 Like

Hey Wilma! Diatomaceous Earth is a topic that has come up before on our UK Huel Forum and @Dan_Huel provided a resource regarding what is and is not proven about this that you may find useful. I provided the link to that resource here.

At this time, while the food grade version is being sold for the purposes of both insecticide as well as for possible health benefits (like possibly helping your digestive system and strengthen your bones), the health benefits they claim have not been replicated in reliable research or seen at all in some cases, and thus, I would caution this.

Thank you for providing topics for us to have discussions about, it is nice to see the activity and to discuss. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll check it out.

Thank you for your concern and cautionary advice. I’ll be mindful of ALL the claims.

Welcome. Although the activity is mild, I’m just trying to encourage discourse among the hueligans.

1 Like