Black Edition RTD is now available in the US!

We know you’ve been waiting for this…

What’s the difference between Ready-to-drink, and Black Edition RTD?

Loads!

With 75% more protein, 28% fewer carbs, and zero artificial sweeteners.

-35g protein

-27 vitamins & minerals

-Zero artificial sweeteners

-151 health benefits

-The ultimate meal in a bottle

In two flavors Chocolate or Vanilla.

Get yours now: Black Edition Ready-to-drink – Huel
be_rtd_carousel_slide-04_480

At $4.83 a shake no thanks

2 Likes

I’ll give it a try! I sometimes pair the original Huel RTD with a high protein snack when I’m on the go. If I rotate some of these in, I’ll meet my protein targets more conveniently.

I’m really loving the higher protein RTD! I like it more than the regular RTD. With the regular RTD, I get hungry much sooner while black keeps me satisfied longer.

It’s been super convenient on the road and for busy mornings. I usually have Black edition powder but if things are really hectic I can grab the RTD before running out.

Is there a page comparing the amino acid profiles of Black RTD and other Huel products with animal-based proteins such as whey?

So happy to hear that you are enjoying your Black Edition RTD! If there is a particular whey product you wanted to compare you can send us an email we’d be happy to take a look (support@huel.com) :slight_smile: In terms of other products, we do have the amino acid profile for our Black Edition powder, Huel Powder v3.1, Huel Essential, Complete Protein, original RTD and Instant Meals on our website under the nutrition information page if you are interested!

I love Huel Black Edition powder and was really excited to hear that it was coming in RTD! But I was disappointed to see that the macros are different than the powder—5 fewer grams protein per serving. Are there any plans to make the Black Edition RTD the same 40:40:20 macro profile as the powder? I’d buy that for sure! :grin:

1 Like