2 Free RTD samples discount code not working

I’ve added 1x Choc, and 1x Van RTD samples to my subscription, and when I enter my code, I get this error:

{ “discount”: [ “discount_does_not_apply_to_collection” ] }

EDIT: Just reread the email, and found this “cannot be applied to existing subscriptions.”… So nevermind

Unfortunately, the RTD code can’t be combined or applied to existing subscriptions but I have gone ahead and personally messaged you to get a bit more information about your upcoming order with us and see what we can do for you.

I just placed my first order and did not even get the POP UP option to even select my two free items, nor did the discount code they sent (RTD-H5MUVC) me be email work in the add your discount code box.
So in short, no free trial items as promised and NO discount code that worked. Not a good experience for my first order with this new company.
Please advise
KD

When using the RTD discount code, it is important to select the single bottles samples at your check-out page & clicking on “Shop Samples” and then adding the code after clicking on “Secure Checkout” for it to apply successfully. I have also personally messaged you to assist you with the order that you just placed with us & see how else I can help!

Thanks for your response. I did eventually reread the email and found that the code would not work in existing subscriptions, so I just placed a new one and it worked. Thanks for your support

1 Like