What is this bull

I placed an order last week and they took the funds but the order is still unfilled and no email stating what is going on this is just shady. I will be calling my bank tomorrow if still no word and ill be telling them its a fraudulent charge.

Your order was placed on Saturday–our fulfillment center is closed on weekends so orders aren’t prepared generally until the next business day. You should see email confirmation in your inbox within the next 24 hours.

see that the thing I didn’t place it on a sat I placed it Thursday of last week and it ben like that the whole time.

It says the order 283493 was placed January 12, 2019 at 7:31 am.

weird maybe it had not gone through all the way because at that time. I would be asleep due to working till 6 am.

It looks like you created a subscription–perhaps the charge date didn’t occur until 1/12.

well I do appreciate the reply I had not received anything other then a email saying welcome to huel so when the money went I was very worried. Thank you.

1 Like

Of course! Once the order fulfills–you will receive email with tracking. Sorry for any confusion!