Welcome to the forum!

Hi there!

Thanks for joining Huel Forum, and welcome!

For a few quick tips on getting started as a new user, check out this blog post.

As you participate here, we’ll get to know you, and temporary new user limitations will be lifted. Over time you’ll gain trust levels that include special abilities to help us manage our community together.

We believe in civilized community behavior at all times.

Enjoy your stay!

Before you ask a question to the forum, has your question already been answered?

Do search the site for an answer first. Ctrl + F will allow you to search all previous topics.

There is also a wealth of information at www.huel.com.

If you have a question about an order, delivery or upcoming deliveries then it is best for you to email support@huel.com. You will be put in touch with our amazing customer service team who will be able to resolve your issue faster than any post to the forum will.

Happy Hueling!

Just placed first order. This could be a lifesaver. I have been blending foods and utilizing protein powders/liquid vitamins as I have just had a feeding tube placed. Can’t seem to get enough calories. Is there anyone out there using Huel in this way? (Hope not, lol) but if so–any problems with the size of flax seeds?

Hi Jan, thank you for choosing Huel! We’re happy to have you join our community of Huelers! :muscle::blush: Here’s a little info on using Huel with a feeding tube:

If there are no contraindications for using Huel relating to the medical condition, Huel can be administered through a nasogastric (NG) or PEG tube via the bolus / syringe method of administration. Due to Huel’s ingredients and nutritional profile, it can be a great way of helping to curb hunger. As Huel has the ground flaxseed particles, please follow these essential points to prevent the tube from blocking:

• Flush the tube with at least 50ml of water before AND immediately after administering the Huel boluses.
  • Blend Huel well with plenty of water: 100g Huel in 500ml water.
  • Maintain good tube care as you would for any feed as per the instructions from your clinical staff.

Thanks Teresa!

I saw flax seed and did not know that they were ground–should be five. Crossing my fingers on the shipping for the trip. Have a great day!!!