Week 2, So Far So Good

My wife is normally a picky eater, but she jumped in with me on Huel. And after one Zoom conference, all three of our sons are trying it out as well.

My wife’s favorite so far is 1/2 vanilla and 1/2 chocolate. I like them all - vanillla, berry, chocolate. I did buy a number of flavor packs to try those out. It’s interesting seeing the comments of those who can’t stand the taste. I don’t think any of us purchased these products thinking we were going to be eating milkshakes from our favorite restaurants. The taste gods at Huel did a fantastic job of balancing pure nutrition with just enough of a flavor profile that we don’t all feel like dogs eating the same bowl of kibble every night.

1 Like

Zoom x Huel Family conference calls! I love it😍I’m so glad you and your wife are enjoying Huel so far!

We really appreciate the feedback😁If you ever need anything in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a shout.

There’s also a lovely community of Hueligans on this forum eager to chat all things Huel! Welcome to the family❤️

Any favorites yet? I’ve tried 4 of them so far. I like some better than others, but they’ve all been good.

Hi Tom, I’m afraid I’m not much help to you yet. The only one I’ve broken into so far is the salted caramel. It’s OK but I probably won’t buy another. I highly recommend to anyone to go with the sampler pack first because the individual flavor packs have a LOT in them.

Do you have favorites among the four you’ve tried?

Steve

1 Like

I’ve tried chocolate cherry, chocolate mint, apple cinnamon, and salted caramel, all only with Huel Black.

I like chocolate cherry a lot, though I wish it was a little cherry-ier.

Chocolate mint might be my favorite. I think it’s exactly what you’d expect it to be.

The apple cinnamon is sweeter than I expected, though still really good. It tastes like drinking an apple pie though, which I don’t necessarily feel like doing every morning.

I got the salted caramel just to try something different. Going in, I expected it to be my least favorite flavor, which it was. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it though. If you like salted caramel, I’d expect most people to be happy with this. I’d hoped it would be a good match with chocolate Huel Black, but it doesn’t stand out as much as I would want (though I’m sure I could just use more).

I like salted caramel with black chocolate. Tastes great!

Thanks Tom, good information for people to consider.