Unhappy with my first purchase

I had but two minor gripes in my first order process and each time I made it known, their customer service representative Teresa(i dont know her official title) handled my poor attitude in a very pleasant manner.

1 Like

Hi Justin,
Iā€™m sorry to hear that there were no scoops included in your order. I will have three scoops sent over to your delivery address.
In the meantime, here are a few simple ways to prepare your Huel while you wait for your scoops to arrive. As always you can take these guidelines to find out what works best for you.
A full serving of Huel is 1 cup or 127 grams (3-4 scoops), and it contains 500 calories when mixed with about 500ml water.
From that ratio, you can use more or less water to adjust the thickness of your Huel, or you can simply adjust the number of cups and amount of water based on the number of calories you want in a meal.
For example, a 250 calorie Huel would simply be 1/2 cup, mixed with approximately 250ml of water.
Hope this helps! If you could please confirm your order number, I private messaged you. :+1:
Best,
Teresa