Poor Customer Service And Order Lost

I am new user and last month when I purchased my first order I did not get my package at all it was lost. I contacted FedEx and they said it was lost to contact the shipper. I have been sending emails and none of them have been responded to. This is terrible customer service and they basically robbed me from my money. To this moment I still haven’t gotten anything I need something done about it and I will be reporting to the Business Bureau.

Hey Jimenez01,

I see this is your first post, so I’d like to welcome you to the forum first of all. I’m feeling upset knowing you have had this happen to you because it is not something common and in fact it’s extremely rare when it does. So there must be more to this situation that has not yet been revealed.
So, before you do that report, let me try and reach someone that can help you. They have always responded to my messages within 24hrs.

Hang tight, I will get you some help ASAP. Promise.

1 Like

Hi Jose! Oh no, I am so sorry to hear about this. This is definitely not the experience we want Hueligans to have. I just messaged you to get more information and to also make sure that we get you your order!

Thank you @Charlotte_Huel! I knew I could count on you.

1 Like