Ordered 10/16/22 paid for expedited shipping now 11/1/22 still no derlivery

I placed my first order with huel upgraded to free tshirt and shaker paid paid for expedited shipping and on 10/16 got notification it made it to Jacksonville fl. Two weeks later it’s now 11/01/22 I still haven’t received my items and when I check the tracking info on ups it still shows it in Jacksonville as delayed. I can understand a few days, maybe even a week but half a month? I’m still waiting to receive my first shipment and already I’m getting notification that my subscription is due to be sent on 11/10…. Uh I haven’t even received my original order… please help, I’ve emailed and whatssapp as well with no response… extremely disappointing

Hey @Iceetony - Thanks for joining us on the forum!

I’m so sorry your order hasn’t made it to you yet. That’s definitely not the experience we want you to have and I’d be happy to help sort this out!

I can see you’ve sent us an email so you should see a reply from me in your inbox shortly, but if not I’ve sent you a DM here on the forum as well, just incase. Never fear, we’ll get this sorted for you as soon as possible!:blush:

1 Like