How long before Huel usually ships after ordering?

I have read the FAQ and also sent in an email to support but have not heard back. I ordered Monday at 11:30 AM and it still just says Unfulfilled. Is this normal? In the FAQ it says on most days if ordered before noon it ships out that day. This will be 2.5 days where it isn’t even fulfilled.

My order said unfulfilled until I received my package, took 3-4 days I think

Hi Dylan, I’m sorry for the inconvenience. Due to the crazy weather our country has experienced lately, this has caused some delays. However, I spoke with our customer support team and they have assured me that your order has been fulfilled and is being processed. Let me know if you have any other questions. :blush:

Hi Teresa,

Thanks for the email! I totally understand with the weather being so crazy
lately, I am just excited to get started on my journey with huel. I am not
asking for any sort of discount in the future but maybe that if there are
expected delays that folks that order are notified. Thanks again for the
heads up and have a great weekend!

1 Like

Having a similar issue. Ordered Friday Sept 15 and its already Sept 21st with no shipment email. Is this also due to weather? I emailed support and they said it was due to high demand in the US that Huel is short on inventory and should only be a day or 2 behind. I’m anxious to try this product as it is a major game changer now that I have a newborn. Meal prepping is harder than its ever been for me now. If this works out I will definitely be subscribing.