Haven't received my Huel

I placed an order on Sep 16, 2017. My account says that it was fulfilled but I never got the package after two weeks. Is there a way to track when it was delivered, if at all?

Hi Robert,
As mentioned in similar threads, we recently experienced an inventory outage of our vanilla flavor, which has caused a delay in our shipments. Typically, an order placed before noon would be shipped that same day and arrive within 3-5 business days. We are close to being caught up and things will return back to normal soon. I expect your order to arrive later this week, but unfortunately I don’t have an estimated arrival date just yet. However, I do have a tracking number for you, which I will send to you via private message.
If you have any other questions, let me know. :slight_smile:

I am on the same boat as you. I got my tracking number but it say’s still in process so the tracking number is just a bunch of numbers and letters right now. I just get the same automated response from Valentina.

Hi Tkingz, we apologize for the delay with your Vanilla order. UPS is showing that It should be delivered on Thursday, 10/05.