Been waiting 2 weeks for my huel to be shipped, what's up?

I though the shipping wait would only be 10 days, but it’s been 2 weeks, and still no shipping email…

Unfortunately, backorder has created increased delays. Your order number will be needed for providing any specifics on your order. You can e-mail support@huel.com with it, private message @Teresa_Huel, or post it here and someone on staff will look into your order.

Order #14151-17450303498

Y’know, after thinking about it, that actually makes no sense. FIFO, first-in, first-out, is generally how a company handles orders. That allows you to handle inventory shortages in a much more controlled and streamlined manner. There shouldn’t be any uncertainty at this point on when shipments are going to happen, except perhaps in the newest orders. They should know, at this point, how much volume they have and how many shipments they can make with their on-hand inventory, and, if there is another batch coming in, how many shipments that batch can cover. They’re making their own problems worse if they’re not handling orders in order (no pun intended).

I don’t know how Huel handles fulfillment nor what specifically is causing the delays (see here for some theorizing), but I think it correct that they would need an order number to be able to look into details on an order.

Hi Ethan, I see that you received your order last Wednesday, 10/25. We’re so sorry that you had to wait longer than anticipated and we appreciate your patience. How are you liking the Huel life so far? Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help you get started!