15 days since my order. (11 Business Days) Order # 14402

You have already answered the back order question in an email I sent. However I was wondering if you could be more specific on when the product would be shipped. A question I asked that was not answered was, if I was going to be on a subscription based timeline for Huel, and relied on this for my main food source, would it be sporadic due to supply issues.

I don’t want to start something that will not be consistent.

I also want to mention that support has been very good. Explaining the delay and giving me a 20% discount on my order.

I am just anxious to start. thank you.

1 Like

Hi @SKohlmorgen,

A tracking number was generated for your order. You will receive a shipping email notification soon.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding, and appreciate you being a part of Huel’s launch in the U.S.

At least you got a discount =p I’m at 10 business days. I’d settle for an extra shaker and it arriving next week lol.

I ordered my Huel on 10/9 (#15118) and have not received any shipping information or even an idea of when I should expect the delivery. I realize the company is backstocked and delayed, however this is quite a significant delay (10 business days, and 14 total days) and borderline unprofessional. I would appreciate some sort of communication other than having to scavenge the forum for answers. As others have said, if you want to something right you have to have consistency and reliability of your product. :confused:

I ordered mine 10/7. From what I was told they got more in Friday and hopefully will catch up a lot this week. Fingers crossed!

Ordered on 10/03 - got shipping info today.

Did you get Vanilla? I ordered on the 1st–two bags of gluten free vanilla. Customer Service has been awesome as far as answering my emails, but the last email said they expected it to ship out late last week and it’s still showing unfulfilled. Just kinda trying to get an idea of where I’m at without bugging them again.

I ordered regular vanilla on 10/1 and got shipping info today. Like you I received an email expecting it to ship out late last week, so unless there is an added delay for gluten free you should hear something soon.

Woohoo! Thanks for your reply.

I did get regular Vanilla yes. I was only adding my date in the mix to give a reference.