🇺🇸 Welcome to the US Huel Forum!

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

The purpose of the forum is to have great conversations and polite debate about Huel and Huel related topics.

If you have a question about an order, delivery or upcoming deliveries then it is best for you to email support@huel.com, contact us on Live Chat, or our social channels

You will be put in touch with our amazing customer service team who will be able to resolve your issue faster than any post to the forum will. The purpose of the forum is to have great conversations and polite debate about Huel and Huel related topics.

This forum is used generally by US Huelers :us: If you are from any other country then head to our Global Forum :earth_africa:

For a few quick tips on getting started as a new user, check out this blog post.

As you participate here, we’ll get to know you, and temporary new user limitations will be lifted. Over time you’ll gain trust levels that include special abilities to help us manage our community together.

We believe in civilized community behavior at all times.

Enjoy your stay!

Before you ask a question to the forum, has your question already been answered?

Do search the site for an answer first. Ctrl + F will allow you to search all previous topics.

There is also a wealth of information at www.huel.com.

If you have a question about an order, delivery or upcoming deliveries then it is best for you to email support@huel.com. You will be put in touch with our amazing customer service team who will be able to resolve your issue faster than any post to the forum will.

Happy Hueling!

3 Likes

Just placed first order. This could be a lifesaver. I have been blending foods and utilizing protein powders/liquid vitamins as I have just had a feeding tube placed. Can’t seem to get enough calories. Is there anyone out there using Huel in this way? (Hope not, lol) but if so–any problems with the size of flax seeds?

4 Likes

Hi Jan, thank you for choosing Huel! We’re happy to have you join our community of Huelers! :muscle::blush: Here’s a little info on using Huel with a feeding tube:

If there are no contraindications for using Huel relating to the medical condition, Huel can be administered through a nasogastric (NG) or PEG tube via the bolus / syringe method of administration. Due to Huel’s ingredients and nutritional profile, it can be a great way of helping to curb hunger. As Huel has the ground flaxseed particles, please follow these essential points to prevent the tube from blocking:

• Flush the tube with at least 50ml of water before AND immediately after administering the Huel boluses.
  • Blend Huel well with plenty of water: 100g Huel in 500ml water.
  • Maintain good tube care as you would for any feed as per the instructions from your clinical staff.
1 Like

Thanks Teresa!

I saw flax seed and did not know that they were ground–should be five. Crossing my fingers on the shipping for the trip. Have a great day!!!

Hey! Just made my first purchase and I was curious how to track my payments and bill cycle?

Hi Dewfasa! Sorry for my delayed response. The best way to track your subscription is by making an account on Huel.com. Here is how to create an account: Go to https://huel.com/account/register using the same email as your previous purchases. This will link up your past and current orders to your newly registered account.

If you need anything else, please let us know. :+1:

1 Like

Just got my first order today. I have been using protein shakes for years but wanted to try something different. I am back in the gym after some time off taking care of my mother. Got a question can I mixed protein powders with Huel. I am using milk instead of water

2 Likes

No problem. I sometimes mix a scoop of ON French Vanilla with mine. Tastes good with either Vanilla or U/U. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks I will probably mixed some with mine

2 Likes

Hi All!,

New to Huel.

I am starting a 365 days journey of personal growth and transformation - starting November 1. As part of my journey, I want to explore my relationship to/with food. As such, my ambitious goal is to consume only Huel & water during my year long journey. I will undergo an annual physical on October 16, 2018, at which time I will inform my doctor of my intentions and ask that enhanced blood work be performed such that the results of these tests can be used as a baseline for quarterly blood tests to be performed over the course of the year.

I have made my first purchase of Huel and intend to slowly introduce it into my diet over the two weeks prior to the November 1, 2018 start date.

Any and all advice regarding my impending quest would be greatly appreciated - Thanks!

2 Likes

You may find this interesting, a guy named Lewis Grant was able to consume only Huel for 6 months and lost a significant amount of weight, while his health improved quite a bit. He also exercised on a regular basis. I like his story better than the myriads of “I Had Only Huel For 7 Days” articles that all came out around 2016 and 2017 because they are all the same:

Reporter jumps on the band wagon to eat only Huel for one week. Reporter fails due to the insurmountable difficulty of this task. Reporter goes back to eating “regular food” and lives happily ever after.

My record on only Huel is about three weeks and the only reason I stopped is because I have people nagging me to eat other things all the time; that is the only real issue you will face should you choose to go through with this, but it is possible.

3 Likes

Thanks Mikey! Thanks for the insights …

Love this idea. I wish I could say the same. I have health problems and am now only a year from a very serious heart surgery and have severe problems with blood clots. I’ve started Huel last week. Right now I’m doing every other day going from once a day and tomorrow two times a day. At first it took me a bit to get past the gritty thickness and the smell and overwhelming taste of oatmeal. I’m working my way past that and coming along with it. I wish I knew of this a long time ago. I’m not only doing this to be more healthy, but with all the meds I’m on, I’ve gained aprox 40 lbs in the past year. I’m also trying to drop some lbs. I know, regardless of loosing weight, I’ll stick with it just to keep so many harmful chemicals that are in our everyday foods, out of my body. I’ve given up soda about 10 years ago, and started cutting back on sugar within the last 3 months. I’ve done well without the sugar but I haven’t gotten to the point where I can have a cup of coffee without ANY sugar in it. I’ve felt full, over all, I’m starting to see an uprise in my energy. In fact Monday (8th) I intend to move to 2 shakes a day. I’m excited to have the opportunity to at least give myself a healthier lifestyle. Send tips if you come across a new idea and try it. I’m very interested in learning new ways to combine in other healthy ways. I’m definately seeing this thru and excited to see my future health in a better place. Keeping it up for sure!

Hi Charlotte (@Sharlapp),
Thanks for sharing your story … I will share any tips/tricks that i try (hope you do the same).

Just received my 1st order of Huel 2 days ago. I was missing Shirt, shaker bottles and scoops. Ive contacted support via email and website portal. I haven’t received a single response. In this day and age , this is poor customer service.

SUCKS that US has no contact numbers to reach out to company!

Hey Brian, I believe you were able to speak with my teammate who replied to your email yesterday to let you know those items have been reshipped. I will PM you with your tracking number.

Also, you can blend it in a blender and then it will just become like the consistency of a milkshake.

My user profile I’m very excited to have joined the best program for my health! :wink: feel free to add me at the link included.

1 Like

I pretty well live off vanilla Huel gluten free powder. I would recommend boosting the calories of each shake by using almond milk and honey, I use about 5 Oz Unsweetened Almond milk , 2 scoops powder Huel, drizzle of honey…Sometimes a little peanut butter powder, teaspoon or so…I try for at least 2 of these a day if I eat some rice and chicken…If not 3 will get you idk 1500+ calories this way depending on how you make it and the milk you buy…Before Huel I was only getting about 900 calories a day…I’ve stopped losing weight finally.

1 Like

I have been using Huel for about 2 years and it keeps getting better. Would be awesome to have a bigger scoop. From 3 to 2 it just made it way easier. Having to just scoop once would be wonderful.