Upset at delivery times

I was very excited to order my first ever shipment of Huel on Friday. I was hoping to recieve in 3 to 5 business days. Today is day 4 and when I checked my order status it hasn’t even been packaged yet??

I see I’m not the only person to experience this issue.

Not a good first impression Huel.

I agree, information or notification on any shipping delays are not communicated well so far. I do understand that the US Huel team is just starting up which could be a factor, plus I think I read that their warehouse is in Texas so not sure if weather has been an issue. But I am having the same stressful issue. Ordered Friday SEPT 15 with no shipping info yet. I reached out to support and they said that due to larger than expected demands in US their inventory is low and that it should only delay a few days. I’m mostly upset that I have not seen much communication about this on their website or anywhere. If their is a back order it should be listed so somewhere. I’m hanging on to the fact that HUEL US is still getting organized…Huel was quick to process my credit card though :).

Shipping was fast after it showed my order had been fulfilled.
I agree I was excited and disappointed with the wait…but you won’t be disappointed with the product on day 4 and super happy!

1 Like

@ImSoRad87 @felber786

I’m sorry to hear your experience has been disappointing thus far. We greatly appreciate your patience as many factors has caused issues for our new team here in the states. From weather to overwhelming demand to our small team, but we are dedicated to fixing this and getting orders out as soon as possible! We are also working on getting information about our inventory on the website. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I would be bummed if I had to wait for my Huel too ('cause it really is awesome)! We really hope you love it and look forward to hearing what you think. :blush:

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to alleviate this situation for you. :hearts:

Best,

Teresa