Subscription Management

How easy is it to manage your subscription? This includes canceling, pausing, restarting your membership subscription similar to Netflix.
Are there deadlines or fees?

Thanks for your question. Every Huel customer is able to create an account on our website using the email address they used when placing their initial order.

For our subscribers, you can log into your account to view your upcoming shipment, or cancel that shipment if for any reason you wish to make a change or no longer receive Huel.

We are working to add more options like pause, modify, and restart, and hope to have those added to the functionality soon.

As far as deadlines, if you wish to cancel an order, you simply need to do so by the day before your next subscription order date. There are no penalties for cancellation, and you can start a new subscription at any time.

There are no fees for having a subscription; you actually save 10% just by placing a subscription order.

I’m having difficulty starting a new subscription.
I had one, but decided to increase the amount of Huel that I wanted. Valentina responded that I would have to cancel my previous subscription and start another.
My attempts to do so have frustrated me. I go through the shopping process, selecting 112 meals of Vanilla to be delivered every 3 weeks. I try to add it to my cart and when I go to pay, the description of 8 bags every 3 weeks is correct. But the amount the website tries to collect is only for 2 bags.
I want to make sure when I place this order and subscribe that it is entered correctly so I don’t have try to change it again.

Help!
Thanks, Scott

Hmm… I’m not getting that discount when I try myself. A screen shot might (or might not) help them track it down.

It’s not recognizing the total amt of product I’m trying to order. And I would hate to continue and pay only to find the system didn’t get it correct.
And after this last attempt at changing my subscription, I don’t want to get it wrong.

But including a screenshot is a good suggestion. Might have to do that.

Thanks

Please email me at support@huel.com.
I will make sure to solve this issue asap.

Thank you,
Valentina

I am having the same issue @Valentina_Huel

Hey Monica,

Sorry for the delayed response. For similar situations in the past, customers have seen success when using Chrome and not clicking “I Accept” to the cookies prompt. Let me know if this works for you!