Problems With Order and Account

I’m typing this because of my issues contacting the company and after sifting through the forum, this seems to be the only way to get an immediate response from customer service.

Like many other customers, I placed an order a few weeks ago and have yet to receive any sort of shipping information. Upon contacting the company through their support email twice, I have yet to hear anything back from them.

All in all, I have been extremely dissatisfied with my “Huel Experience” and I haven’t even received my order! I feel as though I have given $100 to a scam. I was trying to switch from Soylent to Huel because of the product being rice protein based as opposed to soy, but I can say I completely regret that decision. Soylent’s customer service is leaps beyond Huel’s. Which is surprising since Huel has made it a point appear to be their competition.

Hi Phillip,

I’m so sorry to hear that your experience has been frustrating so far. That is not at all how things should have happened. I checked on your order (placed 9/8) and it looks like it was delivered last night (9/19). However, delivery typically takes 3-5 business days, so this is certainly not normal. As a result of the overwhelming demand for Huel in these first weeks on sale in the U.S., we are experiencing a brief inventory delay that impacted select orders. We apologize for this inconvenience and our delayed response, as we are a small team here in the states.

We want to thank you for your Huel purchase, and for being among the first in the U.S. to be part of our community. We are on a mission to provide complete nutrition, at affordable prices, with minimal impact on the environment and animals, and we genuinely appreciate your business.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at support@huel.com or you can message me on the forum if you wish. Happy to help!

Best,

Teresa

Having a similar issue. I can understand the transition of Huel from the UK to US still getting setup. I have ordered Huel a week ago last Friday and still have not received a tracking email Is it possible the product was shipped without a tracking email being sent out? Looks that way with the OP. I’m anxiously waiting for my first order to arrive. If I start a subscription moving forward would this help ease any inventory issues you may have as you can plan for the future orders better?

I cannot speak to your order, but it very possible. Right now Huel does not send any tracking e-mail. I typically get an e-mail from UPS the day before delivery; but I can’t say if UPS always does that or if it is something I signed up for once upon a time.

(If I’m wrong, it will be good to hear they finally got the e-mail notification system implemented; historically it has been a work-in-progress.)

It’s also important to point out, as it’s been stated around the forums a few places and I’ve gotten an email about it, that some people’s orders are being delayed fulfillment-wise, especially those with orders that include vanilla Huel. It looks like there is a much bigger demand than they expected. Hopefully, people’s fulfillment shouldn’t be delayed too much (the email I got said most orders will be delayed within a few days).

I’m having the same problem. I ordered last week and I haven’t received a notification of shipment nor have the two emails I sent to customer service been answered. I can understand if the demand is slowing down shipments, but lack of communication has been very frustrating and disappointing, and I would have never known that there was a slow down if I hadn’t come here as a last resort to get an answer.

Anyway, I hope I hear from someone soon or get the product or something! I’m really looking forward to it.

Hi Theresa. I placed an order on the 23rd (#11142) and I created an account and did the verification process. However, I can only log into this forum and not the actual Huel website where I could check the order status, etc. When I try to reset the password it says “no user found with this email”.

I’m experiencing the same issues as acdonovan40. I placed my order on the 22nd and created an account for this forum but have no way to login and check Order Status.

Hi Memory,

I looked up your order and it is still listed as unfulfilled, but we are working diligently to get through our backorders by the end of this week. From there, delivery should take 3-5 business days, so you will likely receive your shipment next week. Once your order has been fulfilled, you should receive an email updating you about the status of your order. You can also check on the status of your order by logging into your Huel account.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and are actively working to avoid future inventory outages. Thank you for your patience!

Best,

Teresa

Hi Ann,

It looks like you haven’t activated your account yet. I just resent the account invite, so check your inbox and spam folder for a verification email from Huel.

This could be the same for you as well @JohnTurbo. Let me know if this works for you guys!

Best,

Teresa