Late shipping getting old

Previous customer. Back and forth about if I want to cancel or not. Just REALLY sick of having to wait 2 weeks every time. You guys promise same day shipping if ordered before 12pm CST. Explanations would go a lot farther if you guys didn’t charge before shipment. Who does that? I need to know that my order is going to ship tomorrow please. Thank you. Order#52621

2 Likes

I’m having a similar issue. Just ordered two different orders, one for me and one for my friend so we can try this together. My order was before noon last Thursday and will be here tomorrow, was fulfilled that same night. I then ordered my friends that evening and it still hasn’t been fulfilled. I was hoping we could start at the same time, but his order isn’t even fulfilled yet. Bummer.

I ordered mine before noon on Thursday and haven’t been fulfilled yet. I posted on Saturday on a different forum and haven’t heard anything back. My big thing is I wouldn’t mind so much, but silence is irritating and I like to be updated so I know when to start looking again.

Hi Huelers,

Due to overwhelming demand we are experiencing a brief delay with orders featuring Gluten-Free Vanilla powder, Chocolate Mint Flavor Boost and Banana Flavor Boost.

We expect this delay to impact the shipping date of orders containing Gluten Free Vanilla by up to an additional 5 business days.

Chocolate Mint Flavor Boost and Banana Flavor Boost will be back in-stock today and any orders with those Flavor Boosts will be processed and shipped soon after.

We are doing all we can to speed this up so that your product arrives as quickly as possible.

Please reach out to me or support@huel.com if you have any questions.

Thank you

-Sothan

1 Like

Thanks! This is all I needed.

2 Likes

My order is not gluten free and does not have those flavor boosts. It should have gone out same day as promised.

1 Like

Hi @Krunchbarry91,

While most placed before 12PM CST ship same day and some orders require extra processing time for a variety of reasons. - https://huel.com/pages/delivery-questions

Our shipping center works as such we ship orders by groups. This help speeds up processing time and reduces shipping mistakes. For example all orders for two vanilla bags will ship and process more quickly compared orders with sets like two Flavor Boosts, Four Huel Powder Bags and a shaker.

Looking at your order details I can tell you right away that it is an uncommon order and has to be processed separately outside our normal shipping queue. This resulted longer processing time.

-Sothan

1 Like

So it’s same day shipping unless I order an amount needed for two people that isn’t even the highest amount that you guys offer to your customers? And flavor boosts that are in stock? Then it takes two weeks to ship?? That is outrageous. The site does not say “same day shipping on most orders”. Nothing has changed since I started ordering back in September. Just different explanations. You shouldn’t have to wonder when you are going to get $230 order! While everyone else’s is on the way.

2 Likes

I feel like your method of shipping orders is not helping… I think you would have happier customers if you just shipped orders in the order that they were placed instead of what orders are easier…

2 Likes

Completely agree. This is the most frustrating purchase I’ve ever made and it’s really a shame.

2 Likes

I’m planning on a subscription once I get paid, will there be shipping delays for subscriptions? Trying to plan ahead, thanks

Same here. Would love to be on Huel only, but ive had to use other products as i wait. Now thinking its better to have other options in play, as delivery is spotty.

Hi Chris, I’m sorry to hear about your frustrating experience. I can assure you that this is not the experience we want for our customers and we are taking measures even further beyond what we did back in September to enhance the ordering and shipping process for our Huelers. I do see you received your package today after 7 business days, which is beyond the 3-5 business days listed on our site. We want to make this up to you and I will email you to discuss further. If there are any issues with your order, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team who are readily available at support@huel.com.

Keep in mind that Huel does have a shelf life of 12 months, so regardless of any delays or not, it might be a good idea to have some extra on hand, especially since we offer a volume discount, so you can save more per meal that way.

2 Likes

Hes there will be shipping delays. My 2/20 subscription-with a “your order will be shipping to you” email on 2/17, is still unfulfilled.
I am out and am using a product that I found on amazon prime called “Enu”.
So bummed. I physically can’t eat. (due to medical ) Ensure and other commercial crap that doctors prescribe just doesn’t cut it.
Product is great-distribution sucks.
Huel should go on “Shark Tank” to get funding for effective distribution or hire a Supply Chain Manager to resolve.

2 Likes

My subscription is for plain Vanilla and still has not shipped after a week, I doubt they are telling us the truth here.

Ordered Feb 20th and still no news - reached out to the huel team Feb 23rd and Sothan answered “Due to overwhelming demand for Huel over the past several days in the U.S., we are currently experiencing longer than normal processing times. We expect your order to ship within the next 2-3 business days. We will update you when it is on the way.”

I did order the gluten free variety … perhaps should order the regular?

Lets hope they ship in today or tomorrow, given it has now been business days …

Perhaps they underestimated, severely, the quantity they need to meet demand.

Great product and I do love the taste - unflavored, gluten free.

Hope to get my order soon (#57121 if the huel team is reading this)!!

Yes. I have a subscription and it is a nightmare, my first run was delayed and I was charged twice. Second run (4weeks later) I have yet to receive my order and I was charged over a week ago. Don’t susbscribe just yet. Friends who ordered for the first time got their order in 4 days, I am here waiting with no response from Huel.

Hi @Daniel_Sanchez_Sordo,

My name is Sothan. I believed I answered your email to the best of my knowledge a couple of days ago but if there are any unresolved issues regarding our orders please email me directly at sothan@huel.com.

Kind regards,

-Sothan

Agreed, I see they also like the trick where they send you an email that your package shipped, when all they have really done is create a shipping label that won’t actually arrive at fedex for a few more days. I don’t mind waiting, I’ll order early, but it sounds like they are too inconsistent to really plan ahead. I didn’t do it this time because I wanted to try flavor packs, but the vanilla flavor bags are also available on Amazon and I may go that route with prime shipping to avoid this in future.