How many bags are supposed to be in the 112 meal order?

I ordered 112 meals for my first time order. It just came in, and there were only 7 bags in the box. 7x14 servings per bag is 98 meals. The box looked like it may have been tampered with, but that must have been during delivery because i got the package from the front door a minute after it was delivered. I understand this not necessarily being Huel’s fault, but even so it’s a reason to not order from them anymore.

Hi Tomas,

I have never placed that order, but the website seems pretty clear that it should be 8 bags and as you pointed out that is how the math works too. Huel staff do watch this forum; however, contacting support directly is better because you will get a faster reply and the support people are the ones positioned to resolve your issue.

Sorry to hear about your problem, Huel support has been friendly and I am sure they will work to resolve your issue. I hope you enjoy your Huel!

Hi Thomas,
Thank you so much for contacting our support center. You should soon be receiving the one Huel bag missing.
In the meantime, how is your first experience with Huel going so far? We hope you are enjoying it!

Thank you for replacing the bag. That is really nice, as it probably happened during shipping. My first experiences have been great, i enjoy the convenience of eating huel and not having to worry about nutrients and macros.

2 Likes

Hello, i haven’t recieved the missing bag as of yet, and am just curious to whether there’s a tracking number i could use to follow the delivery. Thank you.